Make technology an asset instead of a liability.
For Over 25 Years Providing Technical Assistance to Small Business Professionals.
To keep your business running today IT and Computer Support is fundamental. I provide you the best technological solution that fits your needs and budget.
If you are located in Lee, Charlotte, or Collier County, and are looking for IT consulting services, do not hesitate to schedule a call. I will expertly work on the IT solutions for your business.
Onsite and Remote Service
Tell me your issue, and I’ll let you know if your problem can be fixed remotely by connecting to your computer remotely through the internet. If a site visit is needed instead, I can come to you at your home or business at a scheduled time and examine the problems you have been experiencing and determine the proper course of action to take.
Business IT Support
If you are a business owner, the last thing you need to worry about is whether or not your employees can print to the network printer, whether they can reach the internet, or whether your essential files such as Invoices, Quickbooks/Quicken Database, and Customer Files are being backed up and safe. Those types of problems distract you from your business or grind it to a halt.
I can offer the best in IT support and solutions for all organizations. Take up our IT Consultation service to see how I could help you to improve your current systems? An expert consultant can analyze your current set up and make suggestions for how best to improve it, and from which additional services you may benefit. I am proud to offer my expertise alongside excellent customer support so you can always be sure you are getting the best advice from people in the know.
I really cannot express how grateful I am to have been put in contact with you!!
You have certainly made my life so much easier and less stressful for sure.
No more worrying about all of this IT stuff, I can just call Brian now 🙂
A&B Insurance and Financial
TCF Chapter Leader SW Florida
I have had the opportunity to use Brian’s computer service both in my office and remotely online and both instances he was able to help me with my problems and get me up and running fast and efficiently. I would use him for all my computer needs and gladly recommend to friends and associates.
A J Transportation
I help run a support group for parents who have lost children. We were unsure how to publicly inform others of our mission. We consulted with Brian and decided to set up both a public an private Facebook page. Needless to say, we were thrilled by his expertise and understanding. We will definitely enlist Brian’s services for our future IT and Web design needs.
TCF Fort Myers / Cape Coral
Brian provided exceptional service when I needed a website to publish some e-learning courses I’d developed.
TCF Chapter Leader/Regional Coordinator Tallahassee FL
The blue screen of death doesn’t worry me because I have Brian Mayle! Knowledgeable, professional, and kind. Brian has been my IT go to for many years. He has always resolved any issue I’ve had. I would recommend him over and over again.
Brian is a true asset. I have had issues with legacy programs not working correctly in the new Windows environment, and Brian has gone above and beyond to help find the fix, or found a workaround to allow my legacy programs to work. His extensive knowledge base and hands-on approach has saved me a lot of time and aggravation on making something simple work with little downtime. I truly recommend his services to anyone needing support.
Lee County ARISS Project (Amateur Radio on the International Space Station)
Brian Mayle is very knowledgeable when it comes to computer work. I have on numerous occasions called him to fix my laptop, and he was not only a professional person, he was able to resolve my issue fast. He is an awesome IT Tech that I have worked with and know. Thanks Brian for all of your outstanding help.
Brian Mayle has always been such a great help to me when I had problems with my computers. Brian is a computer whiz and was very courteous while handling my computer problems.
Unlimited Tech Support Plan
Unlimited Tech Support Plan
- ✔ Free Unlimited technical support over the phone, through email, or through an online chat
- ✔ Free Realtime Monitoring and Management
- ✔ Free System Maintenance
- ✔ Free Check-up
- ✔ Free Vulnerability Scanning
- ✔ Dedicated Tech Advisor – Your dedicated tech advisor is your go-to person for all things tech!
- • 25% discount on 1-Year Malwarebytes Premium (real-time file, web, and ransomware protection)
- • 25% discount on on-site support
- • 25% discount on Unlimited Cloud Backup
- • Minimum PC requirements are Windows 7 (at least SP2), Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- • Service rates are for labor only and exclude parts
Flat Fee PC Tune-UpRemote Services
- • Has it been over 3 months since you’ve had a computer tune-up?
- • Has your system become incredibly slow?
- • Do you suspect you might have a virus?
- I recommend that you have a tune-up every 6 months, if not quarterly, to keep your systems running its best, and to ensure the security of your personal or business information.
- ✔ Adware/Spyware Clean Up
- ✔ Updates
- ✔ Virus Protection Verification
- ✔ Temporary Files Clean Up
- ✔ Hard Drive Defragmentation
- ✔ Startup Optimization
- ✔ Virus Scan
- These services usually require about 2 hours of labor, but the flat rate tune-up package is a savings of over 13% off or our remote labor rates and 30% off our on-site labor rates.
Remote IT Support PlanRemote Services
- In today’s business environment, time is money.
- • Do you need remote support for a technical issue and not a physical examination of your computer?
- • Have a problem finishing your proposal or document?
- • Getting an error message that you don’t understand?
- The Remote IT Support Plan is useful for software troubleshooting, program installation, and updates.
- Providing remote computer support for error messages, email problems, and much more.
- If your computer has high-speed internet, can still open a browser and see this site, I can usually fix it remotely!
- By appointment only.
- * Note: some problems require non-remote repair, during the consultation we will advise you what is needed.
- * $80 per hour – $20 per 15 minutes, rounded up
On-Site IT Support PlanOn-Site Services
- ✔ Troubleshooting
- ✔ An Expert Computer Technician Will Come To You
- ✔ Virus, Malware, & Spyware Removal
- ✔ Wireless Network Installation
- ✔ Wireless Router & Firewall Configuration
- ✔ Data Recovery & System Backup Services
- ✔ Laptop & Desktop Repair Services
- ✔ Small Business Server Installation
- ✔ Computer Installation
- * A travel charge will be added beyond N. Ft. Myers and Cape Coral. There is a 1/2 hour minimum charge, then billed per 15 minutes rounded up. On-site time is billed actual time regardless of what services are performed.
- *Service rates are for labor only and exclude parts.
- *On-site appointments require someone 18 years or older to be present.
Unlimited Cloud Backup Plan
Special Introductory Pricing!
Unlimited Cloud Backup Plan
- Unlimited Data Backup & Retention
We offer unlimited data backup to the cloud! You can backup as much or as little of your data that you would like.
Did you delete an important file last week? Our unlimited data retention allows you to select that backup from a week ago and recover that deleted file.
- Local & Cloud Backups
We recommend always having three copies of your data for even more security. By connecting an external hard drive to your computer, we can backup your data to the Vault and your external hard drive. All backups are encrypted to make transporting them secure. The data can only be accessed with the backup application and account info.
- Backup Scheduling
A backup schedule that meets your needs. Your data can be scheduled to be backed up hourly, daily, weekly, or anything in between. Most people find that a nightly or weekend schedule (outside of regular business hours) works best.
- Backup Versioning
The backup software scans for files that have changed and backs up the changed files. If you modify a file frequently, you would be able to go back in time and recover an earlier version of that file. This is really useful if your files were encrypted by a virus. The backup software will allow you to recover the file before it was modified.
- * $12.99/month Workstation License
- * $31.99/month Server License
- * Get a 25% discount if added to the Unlimited Tech Support Plan
“It’s like having your own, personal IT Department on call!”
Computer problems happen, and many people have a friend who is good with computers. However, it can be dangerous to let an amateur fix your computer. Here’s why.
Microsoft Opens Windows 10 May 2019 Update Availability To All Users Manually Checking Windows Update
Microsoft has just opened up Windows 10 Version 1903 (May 2019 Update) availability to additional users. The Redmond, Washington-based software giant took a deliberately slow approach with the May 2019 Update after it failed spectacularly with the October 2018 Update...
Computers are indispensable, but as soon as they slow down and problems arise, computers become a confusion-ridden technological beast. The doom-signaling hourglass or "blue screen" errors may not be so intimidating for computer-savvy individuals, but the majority of...
Let's be realistic. You don't care about information technology (IT). Or, you do, but only so far as it supports you getting the things you care about done. You'd rather not think about IT at all. Many businesses are that way. That's fine by us. We care enough about...
With the world grappling with a health pandemic, scams are shocking. Regrettably, bad actors are everywhere, always looking for opportunities, and they’re seeing one in the coronavirus. This article outlines what you need to watch out for and how to stay cyber safe.
Linus Torvalds released the Linux 5.1 kernel update on May 5, providing users of the open-source operating system with new features that will help to improve performance, stability, and security.
Request a call back
IT technical support services to homes and businesses as well as offering safe and convenient online support
Brian MayleIT Consultant
Throughout the Southwest Florida area, businesses trust me for their Server, Network, and Desktop needs. Today’s small businesses recognize the importance of technology and understand the cost savings that comes with an end to end solutions provider.
Online Southwest Florida
17940 N. Tamiami Trl. STE. 110-257
North Fort Myers, FL 33903
Get FREE ACCESS to our Newsletter containing tips, tricks, alerts, information on viruses and scams to watch out for, as well as suggestions for how to keep your computer running great.
North Fort Myers
Chamber of Commerce
Locals On Alignable
Serving All Of Southwest Florida
Fort Myers | Cape Coral | North Fort Myers | Naples | Port Charlotte